Lamb of God Ticket Window Today for their show tomorrow night at the Fillmore. Rock Lunch this week serves up more Warren Miller tickets and a pair of Skull Candy Headphones on Friday.
Starts Friday morning. Ends Sunday afternoon. 19th Annual. King Soopers at Woodmen and Academy. All the donations stay local and will help local families enjoy this holiday season. It’s easy to help…
1) Bring some items from your own house; canned vegetables, juice, cereal, baby food, granola, oatmeal, dog food, canned soup, canned meats, cat food, etc.
2) Grab a pre-made $9.43 donation bag in the store next to us while you’re shopping for your own needs.
3) Hand over some cash and we’ll shop for you. You can also write a check to the Salvation Army which we’ll pass along.
Big donation this years will score a trip to see Korn & Stone Temple Pilots December 14th in San Bernardino California. Listen this week for the “Korn-Temple” details and more on getting involved with this seasons “Stuff-The-Truck”.
Today’s November 4th, 2013. \z/
305th day of the year… 60 days left for 2013. Day of The Dead today; “All-Saints”. Tomorrow the Day of The Dead celebration finishes with; “All-Souls” Day. Oh yeah, today also happens to be “World Vegan Day” too.
More Air Force vs Army tickets during today’s Rock Lunch. I’ll also pass along some Warren Miller “Ticket to Ride” passes for next ? nights 7:30pm screening.
Oh yeah, it’s Friday. \z/
Remember this cutie? We’ll dog-gone-it here’s another;
Tuesday. 12:12am. Rock Lunch today has Warren Miller tickets up for grabs. \z/
12 years ago yesterday… The Handbill is screened on cardboard which is kinda rare. Signed by an artist who was designing for Firehouse. Not really sure who ended up with credit on this one…
- Final few days to get in on KILO’s “Cash Bomb”. Keep your ears open for it. Cash Carnage Wednesday starting at 6pm at Rhino’s.
- Rocky Mountain Haunt Fest Thursday Night. KILO live 8 till 10pm.
- Air Force vs Army Saturday 10am. KILO starts the tailgating at 7am-ish.
- Hell Scream Saturday night. KILO live 7 till 9pm.
Monday. The 28th. \z/
Hoping these will get a hottie stuck in my bed…
OK, here it goes;
Win yer 5FDP tickets the remainder of today on-air. Mr. Black will pull a Cash Bomb “Play-E” at Woddmen Nissan between 4 and 6pm this afternoon. It’ll be one of the last chances to get in. Then it’s live Rocky Mountain Haunt Fest tonight. Grow Warehouse 1 till 3pm tomorrow for 5FDP every 30 minutes. South Colorado Springs Nissan for a CB “Play-E” 4 till 6pm. Then Hell Scream at 8pm-ish. Then PT’s 10 till midnight to cap the Saturday. Sunday’s sleep for me and hopefully the show for you. Show after-party will be downtown at Gasoline Alley with drinks and band give-aways to cap the weekend. I may have missed something though…