9 things you need to know about Hatcher
1. Favorite album – Iron Maiden: Somewhere in Time, Machine Head: Burn My Eyes, Prong: Cleansing
2. Favorite concert ever – Pantera, Prong, & Sepultura at Red Rocks
3. Favorite place to score some beer – An awesome brewery just opened up in Woodland Park called “Paradox Beer Company” keep an eye out at your local store or next time you’re up in Woodland stop by and grab a bottle…I’m diggin the Blonde–but I’ve always liked blondes–…Brewmasters Jeff & Brian know their trade!!!
4. Favorite Comic Books – Silver Surfer, X-men, Hulk and da’ man…The Punisher
5. First album you ever bought – Judas Priest: Screaming For Vengence
6. Dream ride – Harley-Davidson Road King Classic (any year – I dig em!)
7. Favorite thing to do during my free time – Fishing-camping and hangin with the fam.
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Begging for change on some street corner.
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – loud, loyal, angry ( especially if the Broncos loose), clown bones (so says my daughter), lame (so says my wife), sensitive (says my so-called friends..punks!), gullible ( I really hate it when that happens…but WTF), creative and Deaf…(thanks to radio on the last two!!)