Every weekday from 2p-7p Mr. Mehoff is LIVE and LOUD with Krank it or Kram it. You never know what you’ll hear but you’ll definitely learn something new.
9 things you need to know about Mr. Mehoff.
1. How long have you worked at KILO? I started in the fall of 2000, at just barely 18.
2. What would you be doing if you didn’t work in radio? I come from a long line of construction workers… so that.
3. Favorite Concert-Ozzfest 2001 holds a special place in my heart. It was a crazy scene, bible thumpers protest out side Mile High. The rumor was that the Governor was going to shut down the show because Manson was playing. The line up was something else.
4. How would you like to die- Kung Fu fighting.
5. First album you ever bought –Nirvana “Insesticide” on tape when I was 10.
6. Dream ride –I’ve had quite a boner for a Stingray Corvette for some time now.
7. Favorite Beer- The free kind. I’m a big fan of stouts and porters…Anything craft.
8. Favorite curse word–Slunt!
9. What is an unknown fact about Mr. Mehoff -I could probably fix your car with duct tape and chicken wire. Also, I can fight at least five midgets at once.
Click post titles to read more and get links!
If you have 30K laying around and can speak Japanese you should probably buy this Optimus Prime statue.
This was emailed from KILO rocker Scott.
The Center For Disease Control just released an app to help you not get diarrhea. Hell, you might be ready this on the toilet right now. If you get the squirts often go get the app on Itunes or Android now.
You can find the full story here.
I’m pretty sure that I need this, and my birthday is coming… Just sayin’.