Every weekday from 10am-2pm Mr. Mehoff is LIVE and LOUD! You never know what you’ll hear but you’ll definitely learn something new.
9 things you need to know about Mr. Mehoff.
1. How long have you worked at KILO? I started in the fall of 2000, at just barely 18.
2. What would you be doing if you didn’t work in radio? I come from a long line of construction workers… so that.
3. Favorite Concert-Ozzfest 2001 holds a special place in my heart. It was a crazy scene, bible thumpers protest out side Mile High. The rumor was that the Governor was going to shut down the show because Manson was playing. The line up was something else.
4. How would you like to die- Kung Fu fighting.
5. First album you ever bought –Nirvana “Insesticide” on tape when I was 10.
6. Dream ride –I’ve had quite a boner for a Stingray Corvette for some time now.
7. Favorite Beer- The free kind. I’m a big fan of stouts and porters…Anything craft.
8. Favorite curse word–Slunt!
9. What is an unknown fact about Mr. Mehoff -I could probably fix your car with duct tape and chicken wire. Also, I can fight at least five midgets at once.
Click post titles to read more and get links!
“I love helmets”.
A Hole hell of a lot.
Indian man sets the world record for most pinky pullups.
A Russian man’s dash cam recorded the inside of a tornado as he pulled out of his garage.
I can knock back some whiskey with the best of em’, but I’m not dumb enough to attempt this. Hipster downs a bottle of Jack in 15 seconds.
Tomorrow KILOs resident food snob will be serving up home made chili for a good cause and your invited. NAME MEHOFF’S CHILI BELOW. This is all part of the Second Annual Carne Diem Chili Cook Off. Thursday, Sept 4th, from 11:30 -1:30 on the west lawn of the Pioneers Museum. $10 gets you three bowls […]