9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
This past Sunday I snuck up to Fiddler’s Green in Denver for the Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Fest. While I was there I got to talk to some people you might know. Chris the lead singer of Motionless In White The Butcher Babies I had a kickass time […]
Today is a very special day, one of my favorite of the year, MILF appreciation day! Some might call it mothers day, but we all know that the best part of mothers is their MILF-iness, so let’s appreciate them for all the sexiness that they embody. Quite possibly the most important MILF is the MILF […]
Ox, a name shrouded in mystery and intrigue. Or at least that’s what I tell myself. Turns out Ox is neither mysterious or intriguing, but it does have a few different meanings. From Dictionary.com ox noun, plural ox·en for 1, 2, ox·es for 3. 1. the adult castrated male of the genus Bos, used chiefly […]
You haven’t asked for it, but you’re going to get it whether you like it or not! In addition to my current weekend overnight shifts you’ll now be able to listen to me Saturday and Sunday from noon to 6pm! I’m also in the market for a more luxurious cardboard box.
Here at the Kilo Studios we often get interesting packages in the mail with all kinds of random stuff. Sometimes we get amazing end of the world condoms! That’s right, end of the world specific condoms! Here is the real question, maybe the end of the world is theoretical and won’t happen on the 21st […]